Planning & Zoning
Donald R. Todd served on the City Council for 8 years. During his terms in office, Don served as:
- Co-Sponsor and Chairman of the Greenspace Commission.
- Co-Sponsored and developed the legislation establishing the Purchase of Development Rights Project.
- Vice Chairman of the Council Planning Committee.
- Co-Founder of Equifestival Commission.
- Co-Chair of the Corridor Committee.
- A member of the Comprehensive Planning Committee.
- Sponsored and developed the establishment of the Masterson Station Riding Program and Indoor Arena.
During his tenure on the City Council, Don sponsored legislation involving:
- Expanding and reorganizing the Planning Commission and Ordinances,
- Quarrying Ordinance,
- Traffic Impact Studies as a requirement for zoning, and
- Strongly supported acquisition of parklands and improved neighborhood voice in the decisions of local government.
Based on these experiences, Don is very familiar with the Zoning & Planning process. He understands the complicated issues that are often involved and he knows how to best present these issues to the administrative bodies. If you have any questions involving Zoning, Planning, or Land Use please contact Donald R. Todd.