James M. Yoder
Mr. Yoder joined Todd & Todd in October of 2019 after working for over a year as a personal injury attorney with Golden Law Office, PLLC in Lexington. Prior to and while attending law school, Mr. Yoder worked in several capacities with Golden Law Office as well is its predecessor firm, Golden & Walters. He has also worked as a law clerk with the Executive Branch Ethics Commission in Frankfort, KY.
- Attorney, Todd & Todd, PLLC, Lexington, KY – October 2019 to Present
- Associate, Golden Law Office, Lexington, KY – August 2018 to October 2019
- Law Clerk, Executive Branch Ethics Commission, Frankfort, KY – June 2017 to February 2018
- Law Clerk, Golden Law Office, Lexington, KY – May 2016 to August 2016
- Kentucky, 2018
Accomplishments, Honors, and Affiliations
- Trial Advocacy Board, University of Kentucky College of Law, Member
- CALI award for highest grade in Contracts I, University of Kentucky College of Law
- University of Kentucky, B.S. Accounting, 2015
- University of Kentucky College of Law, J.D., 2018
- $175,000 – Slip and Fall
Mr Yoder’s client was injured when she slipped and fell on ice which had accumulated on a sidewalk at a Lexington shopping center.
- $52,500 – Dog Bite
Mr. Yoder’s client was attacked by a dog causing serious injuries and significant scarring.