Thomas L. Todd
Thomas Todd is an attorney that works to protect his clients’ interests. He understands that people often feel overwhelmed by the legal process and are looking for guidance and effective representation. In an effort to ensure clients have an understanding of their case, Tom maintains consistent communications.
Thomas handles civil matters. He practices in the following areas: Civil Litigation, Debt Collections, Domestic (Family), Personal Injury, and Workers’ Compensation. In addition, he serves as a Guardian Ad Litem for abused and neglected children.
- Flagler College, B.A. Political Science, 2004
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D., 2007
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- Kentucky Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Fayette County Bar Association